St Rte B
St James, MO 65559
Est. P&I payment: $607.27/mo
Description for St Rte B, St James, MO 65559
27 acres m/l of vacant land with Hwy B frontage inside the city limits of St. James. Zoned R-1 with city water and sewer available on the property. Perfect for your new home & livestock. Some restrictions apply. Owner willing to divide.
My Notes for MLS #16032903
- Acres: 27
- Buildings: Barn(s)
- Lot Square Footage: 1,176,120
- Property Type: Acreage & Farms
- Type: Acreage Rural
- Zoning: R-1
- Cooling: None
- Sewer: Public
- Utilities on Site: Electric,Water,Sewer,Telephone
- Water: Public
- Elementary School: Lucy Wortham James Elem.
- Jr. High School: St. James Middle
- School District: St. James R-I
- Sr. High School: St. James High
- Association: South Central Board of Realtors
- Current Use: Pasture
- Easements: Utility
- Pasture Acreage: 3
- Possession: Immediate
- Possible Use: Horses,Livestock,Recreation,Residence
- Road Access: County Road,State Highway
- Road Surface: Asphalt
- Sale Includes: All Crops,All Mineral Rights
- Soil: Clay,Loamy
- Tillable Acreage: 24
- Topography: Gently Rolling,Pasture
Street View Not Available
Directions to St Rte B, St James, MO 65559
Located on Hwy B just past CR 1000 on the right.
The listing information for St Rte B, St James, MO 65559 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Investment Realty, Inc.
Get Financing for St Rte B, St James, MO 65559
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Team Leaders's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Team Leaders, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 12/14/2017 at 1:18am